Using Disfeed :
When you enter Disfeed you automatically agree to all our rules and regulations!
Hosting and Legal Issues
- Disfeed is not hosting or uploading any copyrighted content or media of any kind; we only store links to third-party websites that carry their own legal responsibility for their content.If you want to remove content from these websites please contact these media hosters directly.
- Disfeed is working according to DMCA, so if you need to remove any content from the website, you can contact our copyright issues department.
- Disfeed is not responsible for anything that might happen on third-party websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites.
Please, be careful when you install, download or submit any personal or CC information!
- Disfeed holds no responsibility for any legal or copyright issues that may occur due to the use of Disfeed. Please check local copyright laws or the rules of your provider to avoid legal problems.
- The users have the ability to post their own videos on our website and we preserve the right to use this content and share it in the social medias and other websites
- If your copyrighted content has been shared on our website and you want it removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
- Contact us if you want to report your copyrighted content .
Disfeed reserve the right to make changes on this rules , but the users will be notified of any changes.